- If buttermilk is really spoiled milk, then why does it make the best pancakes, cornbread, and fried chicken breading?!?
- "The more we learn in life, the more the doors of opportunity will be opened to us later." Saw this on someone's Facebook page and for some reason I wish it were a song!
- Do guests really read the sign on the back of the door of a hotel room?
- If you call to speak to your dog at a Pet Hotel, how do you know it’s really your animal?
- Why is it more difficult to milk a goat verses a cow? Just wondering.
- Been in Indy for 2 years now and still can’t find a good polish! What’s up with that?
- How many licks does it really take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Better question – has anyone really tried it?
- Are people still using My Space?
- Why do we crave chips, pretzels, peanuts, and popcorn when watching a football game? But, somehow we need a hotdog when we’re at a baseball game?
- According to "Hospitality Trends” pizza chains are still making money in this slow economy. What makes them recession proof? Is it the pepperoni?!?
- When I ask for extra napkins with an “s” on the end, why am I given only 1 (one)?
- “Don’t worry, be happy!”
Management Program Coordinator
Faculty Advisor, Travel & Tour Club
The Chef's Academy on the Web
The Chef's Academy on Facebook
The Chef's Academy on Myspace
“We Change Lives, One Student at a Time!"