Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Micro blog from student Leisa Maddox

An Act of Kindness, A Moment of Your Time CAN Change a Person’s Life!

While debating on whether to enroll in The Chef’s Academy, I stopped to ask a student her opinion of the school. This person took a moment of her time (well, more like 20 minutes), to tell me how much she loved the school and that it was a great choice she made! She also offered her assistance to me while attending school! If it had not been for her taking a bit of her time out for me, I do not know if I would be here in school today. She is my mentor and I am very grateful for her! So, do know that your kindness and consideration of others can change a person’s life! Thank you Faye for your kindness, support and friendship!

-Leisa Maddox,
2nd term student and Student Advisory Board member

No comments:

Post a Comment