Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Micro-blog: Tyler Green

The Chef's Academy has been one of the best personal decisions I've ever made. This is reinforced by doing well on my practical, especially my egg practical in CA1010. I scored a 90% which is a low ‘A,’ but an ‘A’ none-the-less! When I took the practical I was worried that I would face some problems cooking them as I did the first time I made the French omelet in class. The first time I cooked the eggs I browned the omelet more than necessary, so that made me worry about the practical. However, I did much better than I was expecting, mostly because of my thought process, which made the test easier. It was the lessons that I learned from listening to Lou Tice. He helped me improve my self-confidence quite a bit and opened more doors so that I can succeed and overcome my limitations.
-Tyler Green

No comments:

Post a Comment