Monday, August 13, 2012

Micro Blog: Sheba Andrews


“If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you.”  ~Nhsalan T. Alan Armstrong

August 8, 2011, one year ago, I became a full-time PA student at TCA.  I cannot believe that a year has passed so quickly. My experience here at TCA has been one that I will always remember and cherish for the rest of my life. I’ve had some good and bad days, however I feel that my decision to change my career is one that I will never regret.  I have met some of the most amazing people along this journey and as I prepare to finish my last few terms here at TCA, I will carry a piece of them forever more.  Who would have thought that I would be so happy leaving what some people may believe was a “comfortable” life to pursue a passion? There have been many times over this year that I have asked myself, “Sheba, what were you thinking?” But then I create something for someone and see their eyes light up in delight and I get it… I get it…

Fermenting My Future,
Sheba Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment