Friday, September 28, 2012

Micro Blog: Jessica Vittoria

So yesterday was our second annual Triangle Chef Showdown, and it was a great success!! I had so much fun presenting my desserts and networking with people for amazing job opportunities. I was extremely happy to have all my family and friends come out and support me through my education. I was a little emotional too, due to the fact that everywhere I looked parents where there supporting their kids and expressing how proud they were. I know my mom is looking down on me an I know she is proud of me too. During times like yesterday I was very happy to have family support. I know ever since I started at The Chefs Academy my life has changed so much. I just want to take the time now to thank all my chefs and TCA staff for being there for me. I love you all so much. A special thank you to Chef Stolfo for being an inspiration to me and helping me push forward and reach my true potential.  I'm excited to start my internship, and finish out the last two weeks of our kitchen class.
              
 With a passion for pastry
Jessica Vittoria 

No comments:

Post a Comment