Friday, November 9, 2012

Micro Blog: Janice Noguera


Hi, hey, hello, aloha, hola! My name is Janice and I’m from Nicaragua. I’m in my fourth term at TCA. This is exciting for me to write my first blog for TCA. It’s my first time blogging! These past 40 weeks have been so intense for me because it’s brought me to another level of learning on the topic I love-cooking! TCA has become my second house in North Carolina. Sometimes it is hard to believe that I am living my dream right now. I want to thank all the awesome people who work at TCA. It is so complicated to explain everything I’ve been doing in the past 40 weeks, my experiences with my freaking awesome instructors, outside of the classroom at events, and learning new ways to cook. It has just been such an amazing 40 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment