Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Micro Blog: Rico Hawkins


Today is a day of thanks no matter what you don’t have you should be thankful for what you have. As a parent and a full time student and a person that has to work to survive thank GOD for life. The same things that make you smile will make you cry. I love cooking I love going to school I love spending time with my family but I miss my kid’s my son & daughter so my day of thanks was not all it could have been. I say this to you so you can learn from my pain. As we try to learn and go on with our lives thing’s will distract us people will tell us we can’t do it even your friend’s will try to stop you. Some will talk about you behind your back and to your face (We call them haters). Never I mean never let them steal your joy .For when you finish the GOLRY will be yours everything you went through will have been worth the pain and you have now WON even the haters will say I knew you could do it. Could do and would do are two different things. Only the people that care about you, want to see you, me, we, us succeed. Now that we are finish I can spend time with my kids and give thanks that you could learn from my pain. The same thing that makes you cry can make you smile.

Rico Hawkins 

No comments:

Post a Comment