Friday, January 4, 2013

Micro Blog: Kelsey Monahan


My sister and I are extremely close in many ways. We are only 15 months apart in age, actually choose to hang out with each other, and have both found the loves of our lives. I think we look nothing alike, but many people say that they can tell that we are sisters. It wasn’t that long ago when we couldn’t even stand being in the same room. We fought constantly, I’m talking knock down drag out fighting. Despite it all I love her dearly and don’t know what I would do without her. I come from a family that loves to cook, and while it appears that I inherited the “good at cooking” gene, it totally skipped over my sister. We are talking like couldn’t figure out how to make frozen orange juice. Her culinary expertise covers boxed mac and cheese, hot pockets, and frozen pizza. Despite the messing up of pasta-roni, forgetting to put milk in the corn chowder, not being able to make frozen orange juice without calling mom; she has begun trying to be more of a little Susie home maker for her beau. Because of this, for Christmas, my family and I have decided to get her many “gag gifts” this year. From a step by step Anyone Can Cook book, complete with pictures and video, to wooden spoons and rubber spatulas. Just to cover our bases, we also got her beau a first aid kit and some tums. With all of this, it promises to be an entertaining Christmas and interesting attempts of cooking by my sister.
Happy Holidays!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment