Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Micro-Blog from Jessica Vittoria

So…… this is my first blog and I have to say I am excited to be able to have a way to express myself through my education at The Chef’s Academy. Let me start by saying my name is Jessica I am 25 years old, and originally from NJ. I am enjoying all of my time here at The Chefs Academy. The classes are great and, I am learning something new every day. Words can’t express how much I love this school. One of the things I have learned this term had to do with Lou Tice in my Strategies for Success class. Learning the power of my mind and how to embrace nothing but positivity. Also, in my ServSafe class I have learned alot like how to not buy seafood of Neto’s truck. “What a Dirtbag.” In addition, there is my baking and pastry class which I come to love more and more every day. Chef Stolfo is amazing she inspires me so much, and I feel she is always pushing me toward my true potential. I feel the biggest lesson I have learned since starting at The Chef’s Academy is that work may be pain, but pain pays off in pride and passion which makes a great chef. I know I have the passion to succeed in my career, and with help and opportunities from The Chef’s Academy I know that failure is not an option.
                                                                                                                      With a Passion for Pastry,
                                                                                                                                  Jessica Vittoria

No comments:

Post a Comment