Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Micro-Blog: Sheba Andrews

Here I am in term two of TCA’s Baking and Pastry program and I am still in awe of the greatness that surrounds me. I have gained so much within the few months that I’ve been a Pastry student. Not only can I make delicious loaves of bread from scratch and creamy custards, now I can cut a potato into cute little ¼ in. dices. How cool is that? I can’t begin to tell you how thankful I am that I stepped out on faith to pursue my dreams. I truly believe that I am in the place where I belong right now. I can’t express how awesome the Chefs, staff and students are. I am sure when I talk about my experience at TCA, people may believe that I am over exaggerating but it’s a feeling that has to be manifested on a personal level.  I have no regrets as I continue to move forward.
Fermenting My Future,
Sheba Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment