- Should a smile in a service related business be a part of your uniform?
- How many times does it take to tell a guest who’s called at the last minute "we are sold out" before they stop asking "are you sure you don't have any rooms available"?
- Wondering if the definition of “Country Hospitality” has my industry colleagues name in it! Love that country accent Nancy Jones @ the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson here in Indy.
- Chef Ramsay . . . Hell’s Kitchen . . .Tuesday nights . . . can’t miss
- When people say “no problem,” do they really mean it?
- Looking forward to attending my first networking event with the Indianapolis Concierge & Hospitality group tomorrow evening!
- How did guacamole get its name and would anyone go to a restaurant named “Guakima”? Just thinking out loud! This would be pay back for never being able to find a key chain with my name on it – Jokima.
- “An empty wagon makes a lot of noise!” Saw it on someone’s Facebook page and can’t get it out of my head.
- Golden rule
Jokima Hiller, MBA, Hospitality & Restaurant
Management Program Coordinator
Faculty Advisor, Travel & Tour Club
The Chef's Academy on the Web
The Chef's Academy on Facebook
The Chef's Academy on Myspace
“We Change Lives, One Student at a Time!"