Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random thoughts I've had today . . .

  • Is there a difference between comprising and a win/win resolution?
  • Why can’t I seem to remember to ask for ketchup before I drive away from the drive-thru window?
  • Is it possible to be a Tweetaholic? If so, where can I send some folks for meetings?
  • I have got to have at least 2 pieces of cheese on my grilled cheese sandwich.
  • Do we even know what came first – the chicken or the egg – or are we really confused?
  • Do you cringe when you hear customer service reps say they don’t like people or is it just me?
  • What’s the worst that could happen for holding people accountable? Never mind, don’t answer that – I know.
  • I wonder if I could make money off of showing the world the proper way to eat an Oreo. There is really only one way!
  • “Keep your head up. Things are going to get easier.” Tupac

Jokima Hiller, MBA, Hospitality & Restaurant
Management Program Coordinator
The Chef's Academy on the Web
The Chef's Academy on Facebook
The Chef's Academy on Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment