Saturday, March 27, 2010

Student Faye Williams Micro Blog

Micro blog submitted by student Faye Williams. Faye also was recently named The Chef's Academy Student of the Term for day classes!

Attending The Chef's Academy later in life, after being a Paralegal for 10 years was a bit daunting for me to say the least. Will I have the same opportunities as my younger, fellow students? Will I be able to get a job? Will I be able to make good grades, even though it has been over 20 years since I last attended school? These were just a few of the questions swirling in my head. With determination, a firm goal in mind and the drive to succeed, I have realized that I, as well as anyone attending The Chef's Academy can accomplish any thing, no matter what. "For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don’t believe, no proof is possible". Frédérick Jézégou

No comments:

Post a Comment